Monday, February 01, 2010

not me monday

a few things me and the fam DID NOT do this week...

brooke DID NOT discover the loud and awesome skill of whistling on sunday night...and i was NOT ready to outlaw whistling in the house 2 hours later.

i DID NOT hit the queen mother of all sales at children's place spending less than $50 and getting 15 items...i was NOT super joyful and ecstatic!
i DID NOT go on strike one day this week from the fam house/pick-up after getting exhausted from never seeing anyone else do anything. i DID NOT sit and watch DVR whilst the fam cleaned and did the chores of the day. my kiddos DID NOT tell me i do "a lot of work".

hubs DID NOT say "honey, I like your cavernous goodness" in front of our friend, joey, who DID NOT instantly send out a tweet. oh yeah, the cavern...my slouchy jeans. remember, crack kills.
jada DID NOT get a snip/bite on the hand from java this week...we DID NOT end up in the ER getting "bracelets" and bandaids and leaving with smiles that jada finally has made a hospital visit outside of being born. i have NEVER seen a kid so delighted.

jada DID NOT say 'sofia, stay away from java or she will bite u and then u go 2 the hospital like me. and it will hurt. and i mean hurt. like really bad hurt.'

i DID NOT pay phase 10 with our friends on saturday night and get through, count them 7, yes seven, hands before i got my very first phase. i was NOT getting ticked off and frustrated bc i am NOT a very competitive person at heart and wanted to win.
my daddy DID NOT have a birthday on sunday...the ehaus fam DID NOT sing the big fat bday song to him on the phone. i DID NOT wish he was standing next to me instead. i am NOT a total daddy's girl...still.

i DID NOT send hubs out for chocolate chunk ice cream with cherries on sunday night bc, well, seriously, aunt flo was in town and i NEEDED {and i do mean needed} the chocolate. i do NOT have a great hubs...

10 comments:

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

How I love visiting to see what you ladies and gentleman are up to. ((Hugs))

外套 said...

值得一看再看的格子,多謝分享.........................

Jen said...

Sounds like a pretty normal week. :)


Oh and I LOVE that you went on strike. I am so going to do that.

mommytoalot said...

Ha ha..sounds like a pretty uneventful week. NOT...
Sure glad the little one wasn't hurt too bad from the nip.
xx

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the Children's place. I totally need to head there soon. I have a coupon.
Love Brooke's toothless grin. so cute.
I had to laugh at your phase 10 experience. I am so bad at that game. I always get caught with so many cards in my hand.

MomOf4 said...

Fun blog! I came over from Mamarazzi's blog! :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am still in awe of the items at Children's place! If my boys were not already so overloaded with clothing I'd be there!

MsBabyPlan said...

Thanks Mommaof4 thanks for passing by my blog. Have a great evening.
MsBabyPlan from SITS. :)

MsBabyPlan said...

I forgot to say that I love your blog. I will make sure to put it on my BlogList, bye

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Stopping by from SITS! What a list. I hit the sale too.