Saturday, January 16, 2010

off for a few...

paige and i are off...
to the annual high school winter retreat and ski weekend!

pray for travel provisions and for hearts to be healed and minds to be opened in all the students this weekend. ok, add another little ditty in there for those skiing...you know there will be at least one ER visit. there always is.

the theme this weekend...pause! remember my post earlier this week? well, here we go...it's pause time!
gonna go and find me a hill to just go up...and then just BE.

7 comments:

Kel said...

have a wonder trip!
~K

Meaghan said...

have fun!

Over-Caffeinated X 4 said...

Have fun... I hope it doesn't rain on you. My hubs is on his way to Paoli for the weekend and they are predicting rain all weekend! :(

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a great time...just said a prayer.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Mrs Montoya said...

Be safe and enjoy the time with Paige. I truly hope you get your opportunity to BE.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.