Friday, February 18, 2011

she loves them

my miss jada got her dream...braids.  long and pretty braids.
yarn braids to be exact...because i can do them, they don't hurt her hair and they look more than fabulous!!!
jadabraids

to answer a few questions...here you go!
yes...it's just yarn, braided in her hair
it took 5 1/2 hours...and a few good movies to get them in
how did i learn...youtube, of course!  and some encouragement from pam and essense!!!  and some great videos by keep me curly!

i saw this today from HERE on etsy, and i really feel like my miss jada {and me, for that fact}, could use this fab sign in our house!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Miss Jada is too cute! I don't think I could sit still for that long...or, braid that long...you guys did good:)

Michelle said...

great job ... and patience!! She looks so grown in that picture too. The braids look wonderful on her!

fiddlehead said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her braids! wow, great job!!! I am so excited to see her beautiful braids! I would love to try this with Tessa's hair sometime... I will definitely check out the info you so generously shared!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

YOU GO GURLFRIEND!---i'm so prioud of you---and msj is juss
adorable---love you!!

~K said...

I love them! You do such a great job with J's hair!! You rock!! :)
~K