Monday, July 12, 2010

hello...is anyone still there?

i swear, i'm still here.  life has certainly been whipping me around of late...i'm not gonna lie.
hubs, paige and me, along with 55 other students and leaders, headed to bigstuf, a hs summer camp on the beaches of panama city beach a few weeks ago...and since then, well, it's been a blur.

there's been softball, softball and more softball.  b got violently ill with her kidneys last week and we have been on kidney watch since.  i'm photographing quite a bit and well, building more portfolio action.  what 


i've also been teaching a hs girls bible study, leading the college ministry and preaching on "desire" on sunday morning for the next 3 weeks.

[insert deep breath here]

well, here's the deal-io, i miss blogland.  i find time to tweet while sitting in the dr offices or on the road trips, but i'm still here!  and maybe tomorrow i will do a NOT ME post for the last 2 weeks bc there some things you just have to know!!!

smooches...miss u!

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Good to see you are still around! Looks like you guys are doing good. Praying B will feel better soon though. Love the photos!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

well dang woman---good to knwo it wasn't my breff that kept you away---LOL---good to have you back---your family are in my prayers sis!---love ya a bunches of pieces!!!---peacE.

Jen said...

I was just thinking about you. I was going to email you today. Good to know that you are just busy. I hope that B is better soon.

Elizabeth said...

I've missed you! Prayers for B!

Dysfunctional Mom said...

I've missed you! Praying for B and glad all is well otherwise.

He & Me + 3 said...

Good to know that others have been a little more relaxed with blogging this summer. It has been crazy here.