Wednesday, May 26, 2010

for the love of coffee

my name is danyele...and i am a starbucks coffee addict.

cups are for wimps...why bother with a venti when you can totally buy an entire traveller?

and...honestly, coffee keeps me going most days. they are so precious {all of 4 of them}...but man, do they take energy to keep up with!
{{as a side note, sofia just ate an entire packet of sweet and low that i didn't even know we had...seriously!!!}}

see...it makes me happy.

fine, a little jumpy at times and i twitch when i drive by that glorious green sign.

what can i say?  we all have our addictions and mine include coffee with cream and grey's anatomy.  just saying.

7 comments:

An Imperfect New Momma said...

LOL. I swear if I could get coffee in IV form I would...especially starbucks.

ckbasi said...

Hilarious! Not being a coffee drinker myself, I can stand by the side and laugh. :)

Your kiddos are absolutely adorable.

Kimmy said...

Oh yes...I love thy Starbuckies!!! I pass it every morning when I go to work and every evening when I come home as it is at the enterance of my neighborhood. Heck...walking distance to be honest! Chai Latte with Soy, please!!! YUM!

Jen said...

LOL! I could use a coffee that big right about now.

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

LOL! Too Funny!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

u r a nut!!!!!---you have me crackn up over because all of you look wired up--LOL---the photos are priceless!!--i cant drink red bull, i get the jitters and cant sleep a lick---LOL---

Carrie said...

Hey there girlie!

You know I love you, even though I ABHOR Starbucks coffee! But I loves me some Tim Hortons! YUM!

I've had a much harder time cutting down (let alone giving up) the caffeine this pregnancy. If I had four kids, I'd be drinking that much coffee too!