Friday, March 12, 2010

piggies

brooke was in the 3 piggy opera at school...ok, so all the kindergartners were in the opera, but she was def the best little piggy ever!!

but a star must take their time...eat and relax...before their performance.

and then there's the "outfit" that had to be chosen.

one of the best things about brooke is that she tells a total story in her facial expressions...and that made for a great program, at least for us!  there was a lot of waving and giggling...and really, it was one of the funniest programs i've been to...and i'd like to think so bc of a fab little piggy named brooke.

in case you didn't know...the 3 little piggies make it fine from the big, bad wolf...and go home every sunday night to have dinner and coffee with their moms after they moved out.

have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Oh she definitly stands out in the crowd of piggies :)

Too cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute. I love their little piggie heads. Adorable.

mykidsarefun said...

How adorable!!
I'm now a Google Friend Connect follower!

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun for Aloha Friday!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the red she selected.

Screaming Meme said...

She is one of the cutest piggies I have ever seen...:) Her face always makes me smile...

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

oh my word, she is the cutest! but you already knew that, didn't you?

DysFUNctional Mom said...

Oh how cute! I bet she stole the show.

Pam said...

So fun!!!! what a cute little piggy she is!!