Thursday, February 25, 2010

what?

hubs had a last minute trip to philadelphia yesterday...
...and well, now they are in the midst of a major winter storm and snow emergency.  they are expecting up to 20" of snow.

are you flipping serious? i hate winter...it's totally official.

and to boot...we got snow last night and it's still coming down here.  so now i'm off to shovel the drive, get 4 kids to school, workout and then take a breath somewhere about 9am.

did i mention i will be here in 35 days?

8 comments:

Christina Lee said...

I am finally so there with you!! we are in the midst of a snow emrgency too. the forecast said 100% snow for the next 36 hours---argghhh!

He & Me + 3 said...

Can I join you at the beach too. I am so sick of winter too.

Elizabeth said...

This has been a rough winter! Can the shoveling count as your workout?

黑色星期五 said...

君子如水,隨方就圓,無處不自在。..................................................

Lindsay said...

Oh no! Hang in there girly - this too shall pass! I remember my hubby had a business trip to Vegas beginning of March last year and I was SICKER THAN A DOG preggers with Addie AND it snowed....A LOT....AND...the plows came by....AND...I had to shovel it all out preggo self because I couldn't get out of the driveway to go get him! Oh the things we do while our hubbies travel!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving me some blog love! Everyone was so sweet and I really enjoyed the day!

Blessings,
LMM

MoonNStarMommy said...

I am so tired of winter too... I'm ready for spring and our big move..

You have been given a reward which can be found on my blog. Doesn't matter if you post the awards, give them back out, or not... at least you know you were thought of and appreciated today :)

http://moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-award-day.html

debi9kids said...

ahhhh yes...good times. I think this winter has gotten to us all. UGH