Wednesday, November 18, 2009

promises, promises

do you see it? brooke did...when we were glancing through shots i'd taken.
there are two "rainbows" in a random shot i took of the sun through the trees in the front yard.

reminds me that in spite of my selfishness, my desires, myself, god still is god...and he doesn't break his promises...he even sends a rainbow every now and then to remind me. even when i don't see the rainbow, it's still there...and so is he.

so, thanks b!!! great catch...and an even better reminder for me.

8 comments:

Mrs Montoya said...

What a sweet post. I am always delighted when my babes remind me of God's work. It's happening more and more often lately and it blows me away. Thanks to you, too for the reminder.

WackyMummy said...

Pretty.

Pam said...

love it! hope you got lots of sleep last night & everyone has a good day!

He & Me + 3 said...

I saw it right away and I love that He always keeps those promises. Great capture.

Brandy said...

I love seeing a rainbow. It just reminds me how small all my problems are and how blessed I am to witness such a gift from God.

{Okay I got a bit mushy on that comment but I love crap like that.}

Jen said...

Such a beautiful reminder for us all.

BoufMom9 said...

Such lovely words and a beautiful photo...
Great reminder and I have to say, every time I see 2 rainbows, I now think of Tuesday :)

Carrie said...

What gorgeous sun flare!! And Amen sister D. Amen!