Thursday, September 10, 2009

sleeping beauty

brooke is NOT a sleeper. she is a go go-go-go then collapse girl.
naps are infrequent, but often times needed, so we change the words and call it "resting our eyes"...and for some reason that works as a more suitable option for a "big girl".

saturday, we find her "resting her eyes" on the couch in the toy room like this...

those of you with boys...this is a sleeping beauty bed that converts to a throne. oh yes. they have these things...{bday gift from a friend...awesome}

and where else would a princess lie her head to "rest her eyes"...but in a princesses bed.

boy, i love my sleeping, i mean resting her eyes beauty!

11 comments:

WackyMummy said...

=)

DysFUNctional Mom said...

That is so appropriate!
I would love to rest my eyes right about now...

Berta said...

Very Cute

Casey's trio said...

Hilarious!

Becky said...

Too funny that she put her head INside, lol! Guess she was just trying it out:)

Elizabeth said...

too cute!

Frizzy said...

What a sweetheart. I pray her prince charming comes along very soon. My Yaya is constantly pretending to be Sleeping Beauty these days. If that weren't enough any boy she finds to play with she calls "Prince Charming."

angie said...

A non toddler crashing like that totally makes me smile! :)

Lindsay said...

this kind of stuff just cracks me up!

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, that is adorable!

Megan said...

Haha! That's priceless!! =D