Saturday, September 19, 2009

see ya on the flip side

it has been one amazing week...i know you are totally tired of hearing about it, but i can't tell you how much it was needed.

i got to do some things that were totally refreshing...sleep, laugh, date, walk, speak.
we said good bye to the beach this morn...pretty sad, i must say. i got a tear...
so, now i'm sitting at the airport...drinking coffee, using free wifi...and desperately wanting to get home to my girlie pies. i miss them sooo much!

bye bye beach...hello girlie pies!

11 comments:

Meredith said...

What a fantastic trip! How wonderful for you and hubs to get away and how wonderful it will be when you hold your babies in your arms again. So refreshing and I'm SURE the umbrella drink help make it even more so!

Jen said...

I am so glad that you guys had a good time. But I know that your girlies are looking forward to your return and you are looking forward to seeing them. Safe travels.

Yaya said...

Glad you feel refreshed!

He & Me + 3 said...

Vacation is nice, but getting home to the routine and the fam is good too!

CC said...

That's so wonderful!! Hubby and I have our first ever night(s) away from the kids planned for next month for a marriage conference. Now the problem is we can't find anyone to take the kids!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

Hope you had a safe trip home! It was awesome seeing you and hugging your neck! I posted our pic today - it also is my bloggiversary today, so I thought it was appropriate to write about the blessings of meeting my bloggy friends! Hug your girlie pies for me.

Kristin said...

Back to reality. A vacation always give me the energy to continue doing the whole mommy thing. I haven't tried doing it without the boys. I am a bit jealous. Glad you had such a great time!

Mammatalk said...

What a wonderful time. It's also good to be back home, too, isn't it?

Penz said...

atat girl. looks like it was a great time. :)

Alice said...

great sunrise/silhouette shot!

Megan said...

Gorgeous pics!!