Tuesday, September 29, 2009

friends

i got to meet my very first bloggy/twitter friend in person a few weeks ago...and i was so excited.

so the deal was this...my hubs is certain that there are hot guys stalking me and my blog to meet me and steal me. so when heather from not a DIY life lived close to where me and hubs were, we met up! and as a bonus, i got to meet her ladybug!!!

heather and i have prayed for each other and laughed together...and well, done a little bit of cyber life together. but a friend that prays with and for you, no matter where you meet them, is priceless.

11 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

No truer words...

What a blessing it is to meet with someone who shares in your prayers...

TMI Tara said...

I have had the privilege of meeting several blogging friends, and it is a true joy! I'm so glad you were able to take your bloggy-friendship to another level!

The Redhead Riter said...

It is just hard for men to understand the unspoken bond all women have with each other.

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute picture and how fun to meet bloggy friends.

mommytoalot said...

So cool you were able to meet a bloggy friend. My hubby thinks my blogging is lame.

Over-Caffeinated X 4 said...

Yeah, my hubs laughs when I call my bloggy mamas "friends", but he just doesn't get it.

So fun that you got to meet your buddy. Thanks for sharing!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

it makes me so happy when I see these! We share so much online, it is such a joy to meet in person!

Karen said...

I love meeting online friends IRL. I'm so glad that you had the opportunity to do that!

Tabitha@Afiveoh4uplifting said...

That is so cool! I look forward to meeting my blog friends IRL.

Michelle said...

How wonderful that you got to meet each other!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

I'm so glad that your hub allowed you to meet up with me! It was awesome to hug your cute neck and chat! hugs