Tuesday, September 08, 2009

abs

i love doing senior pics for kids i know and love...and i totally got to spend awesome time with one of my most fav ab's in the world on saturday...shooting around!!

she's gorgeous...inside and out!!

she's totally the kind of girl i have prayed my girlies will be...
she's intense and focused...an athlete and student...a great friend...
a fun loving, happy, smiley girlie who brings energy to a room when she's there...
...and one who doesn't ever take herself too serious!
so, thanks abby for letting me do a few shots!!! and there's way more to come!
pray for a high schooler today...especially those who are living their faith out loud!
Tuesday's Tribute

8 comments:

mommytoalot said...

Always praying..my son is a highschooler...off to his first day today.

Pam said...

amen to that!!! love the pictures!!

bluecottonmemory said...

What a blessing you are! I pray for my sons and their friends! What awesome pictures--you are making some mom very happy! It's great when we can use our gifts to be a blessing, just like you're doing:)

PamperingBeki said...

She's beautiful! And you got some fabulous pictures.

Brandy said...

Great shots! I took the teen to the "professional" studio that the school chose so that he could get his pic in the yearbook. I ended buying pics of two poses (over $200!!) but I plan on doing my own photo session when the leaves start to change.

thanks for the inspiration!

Jen said...

such beautiful photos.

Briony said...

these are aweosme! i love love love the third one :)

Megan said...

She's gorgeous! Brilliant smile! Awesome photos!!