Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sliding fool

sofia loves the slide...i swear, it's like her second home. we were at abby's house {the abby in the world, btw} and in the back yard is this old swingset and slide...
guess who ran right to it??
the utter joy is amazing to me. {and a fab daddy to help out is awesome too}

this is my favorite part...it's the "i love this, but i think i might die" part. the look on her face is priceless!

alas, the fun has returned and there's a smile on her face even though her bumm is on the gorund.
those slides are the best!

it's wordful wednesday...and you can totally meet lots of new friends there!!!

21 comments:

Yaya said...

Good thing there's a diaper to cushion the landing! She is so cute!

WackyMummy said...

very adorable. i love happy babies. =)

HaB said...

What a cutie!
Madaline used to stand at the back door and chant "side, side, side" until someone would take her outside so she could slide. =)

The Redhead Riter said...

When Alyssa was little I had one of those slides in the house :o)

☼ Happy Wednesday ☼

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

ADORABLE! I love the last pic!!!

Jen said...

there is nothing better than a slide. my kids totally agree.

Jessica [Mommy to a 3 yr old drama queen] said...

Cute!

My daughter loves the slide to!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

We have one o those slides in the house! It was cool for a while, now everyone is over it. Bummer... it sure keeps them entertained for a while:-)

Staci said...

Love the way you captured each action! Her face was PRICELESS in the last two! Slides are such fun!

Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...

She looks so happy!!

Kimmy said...

I love slides!! So fun! Great pictures too :o)

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so cute. I love that face too. So sweet!

Josie said...

Way too cute for sure! :)

Michelle said...

Oh, to still be able to finding that much joy in something so simple.

She is a cutie pie!

Kel said...

What a doll - I just love her grin! :)
~K

Brenda said...

She is adorable!

Peterson Family said...

That is sooo cute! I love your blog!!! I am gonna have to follow you now!!!!

Jen said...

The expression on her face is absolutely precious. I'm so glad you captured it!

Becky said...

Looks like you have a thrill seeker on your hands;)

DysFUNctional Mom said...

Totally adorable!

Elizabeth said...

Little miss Sophie is too cute. I love the series of pics.