Saturday, July 25, 2009

faces this week

paige and i must have had too much sweet tea one night...we go photobooth happy!!

this is our moose and fish face rendition...i think it's quite nice.

my fav on this one...def paige's hole in her tooth! awesome!

then i started looking thru my shots from the week and there were some really great faces...i mean, my kids are stinking cute, don't get me wrong, but i love the mixture of emotion...

so here's a few of the faces from the week...


no reason...they are just fun. happy saturday.

10 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I love the poutty face!

Sending blog ♥

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

Beautiful faces!! Even when one's pouting. :)

WackyMummy said...

Happy Saturday! =)

Carrie said...

I swear everytime I'm coming here now I say I've missed those faces, but I swear it's true! I need to get my act together and stay up on my reader!

Mandy said...

I like the new pics on the left of the girls! So pretty!

Becky said...

What beautiful kids you have!!! I love your photography too;)

Your blog is adorable~I love the feel of it~the colors, the music...I'm totally adding you to my favorites!!

Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day! (ummm...like 10 days ago!!) It's been crazy, cause I've been determined to respond to every single comment;)

Fresh Mommy said...

Haha, those are fun, cute and adorable!! Great list of shots!!

:)
~Tabitha

Reluctant Housewife said...

Great pictures!

Megan said...

Those are hilarious! Hahaha!!

angie said...

You definitely captured some amazing beautiful and fun faces this week!