Sunday, June 28, 2009

fruit??

somehow, i don't think paige is quite getting it sometimes...
she told me she was eating strawberries for a snack, but this is what i see...
so i say, "i'll have a big honking pile of sugar and a few strawberries, please! seriously paige."

somehow i don't think she gets the whole fruit serving credit when the sugars outweigh
{in mass and content} the actual fruit...
oh well...she's eating fruit. right? i have way bigger fish to fry...but i still love to make fun of her...and yes, i am THAT mom!

8 comments:

dylonhoustonlaetonreid said...

I was just blog cruising and came across your blog...I found it interesting about the Big Stuf Camp, I actually went to that same camp when I was 15...I still remember it to this day. I will say a prayer for you guys! God Bless

Christie-A Work In Progress said...

Ha! That was funny! Tell Paige yogurt or fruit dip could sweeten them up a bit next time!! Cute!

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

LOL!!

Jen said...

that is funny, silly girl.

He And Me + 3 said...

Sounds like my Actress...she loves sugar on everything or salt. I tell her the same thing. Too funny. Oh well...beats eating chips or just candy...right? that's my story and i'm sticking to it.
love that picture of paige.

Briony said...

hahah wow that is a mega-pile of sugar :) hahaha
she has quite the sweet tooth.

Briony said...

hahah wow that is a mega-pile of sugar :) hahaha
she has quite the sweet tooth.

Megan said...

LOL Whatta goof!