Friday, June 26, 2009

emergency supply kit

we had an emergency trip to missouri last week and it got me thinking, you should know what to pack in your emergency car trip supply kit...

look...i even got a shot of paige's face!!! ok, now, on to the kit!

french fries for the baby...look at the chub in those cheeks! fries are a very serious part of travel!

candy...it even keeps the teens happy!

extra straws! because they can easily become a trumpet, a spit ball launcher or a chew toy...it's a great idea for all ages...the games are endless!!

and lest i forget...blankets!
bc when you run into a wicked crazy storm, the kids will want the blankets to cover their heads...and you will spend a good hour trying to get a picture of the one big white patch in the midst of utter darkness...
...which reminds me, bring the camera too!

9 comments:

Phoenix's Mom said...

I should have an emergency kit!! Great pics! Thanks for the blog tip also! Have a great weekend!

He And Me + 3 said...

Those are all necessities for our road trips too. I think I need more straws though! Cute pictures of Sofia.

angie said...

I always have an emergency kit in my car. I think it's still there anyway. :) I didn't even realize blogalicious did your blog too.

Frizzy said...

I am loving your emergency kit! Who needs jumper cables anyway. LOL

Megan said...

Good list! I agree with all of the items! ;0)

Jen said...

now that is what I call an excellent emergency kit!

Kel said...

Wait a minute..did you have this up and then take it down because I saw this - I commented and now...now its all a dream. I swear I'm losing my mind!
~K

Meaghan said...

sofers is looking soooooo cute! i can't stand it! b looks tan, which is so cute too. sofie!!!! she still looks like you're feeding fries to a doll.

Keri said...

Now that's an emergency kit! I'm now contemplating the idea of putting one together for myself. Great photos. I just love all the beautiful smiles!