Monday, May 11, 2009

not me monday

a few things me and the fam DID NOT do this week...

paige DID NOT go to her semi formal on friday...and krystal DID NOT do her hair. and as i was sitting there watching, i DID NOT get a glimpse into the future of a bride. i was NOT a little seepy weepy.
jada DID NOT come runing out of preschool on her last day very proud yelling, "i did NOT hit anybody today, mommy. are you proud of me?"

on the last day of preschool, b, jk and s DID NOT have a picnic in the front yard celebrating the end of the school year.
my girlies DID NOT buy my a gallon of chocolate ice cream with brownies for mother's day bc brooke said that it was my most fav thing in the whole world and i deserved some ice cream in bed! {what a kid!}

ryan DID NOT walk completely through the screen door while talking on a fairly serious phone call. i DID NOT bust a stinking gut laughing out loud and almost peed myself.

ryan DID NOT take off work to take b on her field trip on friday to the train museum and train ride. when me and the girls met up with the group at lunch at the park, all the mom's were not "oozing" with "what a great dad" and amazement of my super fab hubs!!!

p DID NOT get her nwea testing complete and made honors geometry...in addition to the honors bio/chem and honors english...to which i am in awe! what a kid.

jada DID NOT get a sad, droopy face on sunday when she wanted to be "all pink" and not have just a pink dress, shoes, and hair bows, bc being "all pink" would be just soooo much prettier!

sofia said "eeee wooooooovvvvvvv uuuuooooo" {i love you} this week to me and seal it with a big fat messy tongue lick to the face.
b is NOT trying to put a diaper on sofie right now bc she thinks she the other mother in the house...and i am not giggling and wishing there were more help here too!

the "tuesday whitt blog party" this last week, DID NOT raise $2280 from great folks like you...and there are NOT a few more things you should def check out...so see my posts below for some links!!!

head over to mck mama's and see what others are NOT doing!

17 comments:

Tabitha in Bliss said...

I love all your posts, butt Monday is def my fav. :)

Kacey R. said...

Yeah! Sweet girlie pies, sweet hubster, and I SO hope you enjoyed that ice cream in bed.

Congrats on all the great things going on.

And I did NOT bust out laughing when I read about Ryan and the screen door fiasco. That is HILARIOUS...I mean, if that happened, it would have been sooooooo funny. ;D

Melissa@MamaMonoblogs said...

haha! That was funny about your hubby walking through the screen door. Totally NMM worthy!
Aww...I totally understand about "glimpses in the future". Paige looked beautiful! Sounds like you a wonderful hubby and very sweet kids who did such nice things for you on Mother's Day!

Just an fyi- I finally added you to my blogroll!

DysFUNctional Mom said...

Cute overload!!!

Meredith said...

Oh. Paige looks beautiful!! And I can't believe your girlies are already done with preschool for the year. You guys get done early!

Love all your not me's and especially love that B wanted to get you chocolate ice cream and brownies for Mother's day. That's the best!!

He And Me + 3 said...

Paige is beautiful! Model ran into the screen door a few weeks ago and I about lost it cracking up. So funny.
Love that hubs took B too her field trip. How sweet. YOur family is so cute.

Phoenix's Mom said...

It sounds like you so did not have a good week! Or Mother's Day! I love visiting your blog on Monday!!
Angela

Jen said...

your girlies are just so beautiful!

Jenni Jiggety said...

Brownies and chocolate ice cream is seriously the most awesome treat EVER! YUM!

Michelle said...

Your "not me" posts crack me up! Such beautiful pictures of your girls; you are so blessed!

Bee and Rose said...

Ice cream and brownies....now that's a great Mother's Day!

Your Not Me Monday posts are always fantastic!

Your photos are beautiful!

Kel said...

The last photo is just precious!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!
~K

Mommynightowl said...

hilarious!

Those are my kinda kids. Ice cream in bed!

I would have laughed too at someone walking through a screen door. I mean "someone" because anyone walking through a screen door is funny.

AWWW Sofia is so adorable

Lindsay said...

Seriously. What is it about people (men) walking through/into screen/glass doors that makes us all wet our pants?! I can picture it now.....LOL!

Lauren From Texas said...

SO CUTE. Those kids of yours are PRECIOUS.

Carrie said...

Holey crow, that picnic pic is SO awesome!! I WOULD have peed my pants if I'd seen your hubs walk through the screen door!!!

Megan said...

Awww Paige looks so pretty all done up for her semi-formal. Hopefully you've got a few more years before a wedding is in your future though. lol ;0P

Oh Jada! She is HILARIOUS!

Love the picnic. Adorable!

Ice cream. Mmmm...

So, did Ryan say anything about walking through the screen on the door to whoever he was talking to? LOL

I bet all the kids loved having a dad on their field trip. So fun!

Wow! Congrats to Paige on making honors in all those classes!

Aww, sofie starting to talk. So sweet!

Congrats on all the funds raised! Awesome!