Sunday, April 05, 2009

tinkering

my girlies have shirts that say, "my dad can fix anything"...
and well, he does at least try.

my centro bit it hard...no reason, just went into a funk and when lovely el sprinto said there's nothing they can do and it's water damage {bull hockey, btw}, well, the hubs gives it a good old try...

and, he tinkers...

in the end, it stinking still was broke, but he played for like 2 hours with the circuitry and tried to rewire and do a little rejumpering to trick it...but alas, no luck.
{still stuck with the old school htc...which i hate...boo}

4 comments:

Phoenix's Mom said...

I'm sorry! At least he tries! My husbands answer to everything is duct tape! :)
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Anything you would want to donate would me much appreciated!

He And Me + 3 said...

Look at that concentration. I thought maybe he got it to work. sorry. That stinks.

Megan said...

Bummer! He must have some patience to have worked on it for 2 hours. lol

Hope you get a new one soon.

Carrie said...

Okay, seriously, look at that intensity!

Did he even notice you were snapping away?? " )