Monday, April 13, 2009

i heart faces: spring

and around these parts...spring means spring break.
and i'm not gonna lie, it's more about me getting to the beach and having family vacation than almost anything else.

wehn you have 4 girls, no matter the ages, they will torment each other.
paige (in spite of the fact that she is 14 tomorrow) loves to make fun of sofie, her 15 month old sister. {stinker}

so my entry for the week in i heart faces, amateur, is this shot...
paige dumked sofie's feet in the very uber chilly gulf this last week and sofia, obviously, was less than impressed.

there's all kinds of fun shots from all kinds of folks over at i heart faces...so go and check them out. you won't be disappointed.

16 comments:

Tabitha in Bliss said...

I love this photo! I missed you while you were gone!! Sooo glad you're back!!

Heather said...

Poor baby! Great photo!

lmt1073 said...

Cute, cute photo.... I bet the water was a little chilly.... still though, it is the BEACH...

HeatherY said...

That is so cute! That water had to be cold to those little toes!

Fresh Mommy said...

Oh sweet photo!! Great one!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Taylor said...

What a sweet picture.

He And Me + 3 said...

That's a winner...that face is just precious!

Susan said...

I think ALL of the pictures we have of our vacation when Austin was that age look exactly like that. So cute!

Megan said...

Such a stinker but SO cute! =D

Crystal said...

What a neat shot!! She is just a doll : )

Carrie said...

CUTE!! That is one crusty look from Miss Sofia!

Becca said...

So cute! :-) haha
we went to the beach this past week too -- my baby did not like the water either!

Ali said...

So cute! Love this shot =)

Kacey R. said...

Great photo. Glad you're back safe and sound! Sorry for the pitstop(s) you made but hope TN treated you nice.

Frizzy said...

Great shot and a moment to cherish forever!

Adie said...

I just started blogging, and I LOVE that I found your page! I like to read that other kids with such an age difference torment each other. Look forward to reading more.