Monday, March 23, 2009

not me monday

before you start NOT ME this week, say a prayer for stellan, mck mama's sweet little 4 mos old miracle...not doing well and well, go read here.
___________________________________

it's that time again...so here are a few things me and the fam DID NOT do this week:

hubs DID NOT get the trim molding done in the toy room after it being left undone for 3 years...and then he DID NOT ask if i was proud of him for finishing it in one day.

i DID NOT get a felt food kick and sew like there was no tomorrow 23, 597 pieces of food for the girlies to play with {roughly}.
when i found sofie with a venti cup from starbucks, i DID NOT rush to get the camera way before i even thought whether there was any coffee inside. {seriously, it was mine. do you think there was any coffee left in it??}
brooke DID NOT ask me in the car if god made our feet or our heads first...to which i DID NOT do the "which one do you think"...to which brooke replied, "ummm, mom, that's why i stinking asked you."
driving home from preschool drop off, brooke DID NOT ask me "mom, how big is worm poop?" to which i DID NOT respond, "well, i'm not sure, but i would say it's proportional to the size of the worms body." to which b DID NOT reply, "ok, that makes sense."

head on over to mck mama's and see what others have NOT done this week.

21 comments:

DysFUNctional Mom said...

I love that Brooke! She has a mouth like my youngest. I don't know where she got it from...NOT ME!! ha ha ha

PJ said...

Out of the mouths of babes! You capture it in words and photos all the time. I'm still laughing at your post!

Wolf said...

aw! i love the picture with the coffee cup! so cute! :)

Tabitha in Bliss said...

LOL..That Brooke is a smart cookie :)

Heather said...

Too funny!

Jessica [Buggie Bows] said...

kids says the funniest things!

Michelle said...

It only took 3 years to finish an unfinished project? I'm impressed. :)

Bee and Rose said...

Worm poop...giggle giggle snort snort!

I can't believe you made that much felty food!!!

Carrie said...

Where are the pics of the felted food?? Did I miss them? I want to see!

Lora said...

haha! I love kid comments :)

Carrie said...

What beautiful pictures! {I love the old chair in the background!}

Kids are so honest! The coffee cup is as big as she is!

So cute!

PamperingBeki said...

Haha!! Too funny.

My 2 yr old actually loves my coffee every morning. Yikes.

blueviolet said...

The felt food came out so cute, didn't it?

Jen said...

I love these posts, I really do. And really 23 thousand pieces???????

Jenni Jiggety said...

Worm poop? Kids are so random and fun, aren't they???

jenn said...

Oh, this cracks me up! Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

Kel said...

Happy Not Me Monday! I totally did not laugh at the pic of sofie and the coffee! :)
~K

Meaghan said...

these are hilarious!!!!! esp. the one about r....

Mandy said...

I love her "stinkin" response! Too funny!

Rebekah said...

lol- did God make her hands or feet first. Great question for a great little mind

Megan said...

Hahahaha Brooke is hilarious!

Your hubby sounds a bit like mine. ;0P My house is currently a construction site since he decided to start a new project and finish up the others that have been awaiting completion for 3 years, as well. :0P