Monday, March 02, 2009

i heart faces...kids: sofers; messy

my sofie is/was a preemie, with a big fat weigh in at 3lbs 10oz. super duper heavy weight!
the budding photographer in me made the poor dear endure pictures..on a baby scale.
{i know, how dare me...she had gained a pound and we were thrilled to be out of the NICU}


so it's not the best shot of her, but i'm entering it this week because it means a lot to me...and it's messy with tears and snot. silly, i know...no chance of winning, but it's worth reliving the memory! enjoy!

and be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the beautiful kids face entries this week!

18 comments:

PamperingBeki said...

I think it's an adorable picture!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

she's so adorable

lmt1073 said...

She's so great.

I've given you an award so go see when you get a chance!

http://lmt1073stresstherapy.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-blog-award.html

RandomWonders said...

I love this!

Melinda said...

I think this picture is just precious. I love it! And how creative to use the scale!

Carebear said...

Adorable. So teeny tiny!

Jen said...

this is an awesome picture!

Kelly said...

Your post is adorable...I had a preemie, so I know how exciting it is when they gain weight to get out the NICU! I love your blog!!

Life with Kaishon said...

So sweet. I totally love it. You are very creative!

Briony said...

this is a great pic!

Tabitha in Bliss said...

She should definitely win :)

Kimm at Reinvented said...

What a sweet picture, you mean mamma! :)

CaraBee said...

Very sweet!

MamáChanga said...

Seriously, as the mom of twin preemies I totally wish I had thought of taking a pic like that of them, UNFORTUNATELY, I could barely think straight at the time---bottles, diapers, sleep, bottles, diapers, sleep---LOL!!

Hugs & Blessings!

Heather said...

That's a *great* entry... and a precious babe, too!

BoufMom9 said...

OMGosh! I LOVE it!

Elizabeth said...

Oh that is so cute!

Carrie said...

That's so sweet! My mom has one of those scales!! I'll have to snag it from her for baby #2 (someday)!