Thursday, March 26, 2009

honoring stellan

if you don't know mckmama, well, come out from under your rock. if you do, you know that stellan is a stinking miracle baby to begin with. but little stellan is in need of our prayers...and a little honoring might be nice too!

tabitha at a five Oh 4 uplifting is honoring little stellan by putting together some goodie bags for the kiddos at stellan's hospital...and donating them in stellan's honor.

here's where you come in...prayerfully consider donating some items from OTC (as noted HERE...scroll on down, you'll see it!) to tabitha to make this happen. more details HERE on tabitha's blog. and please, please, please, pray for strength and wisdom and peace for the whole mck fam!
Prayers for Stellan

8 comments:

Briony said...

i am defintiely praying for the family and will head over to Tabitha's blog :)

Mel Fraase said...

This is wonderful what Tabitha is doing. I've had Sellan in my prayers all night!

Casey's trio said...

I have been following little Stellan's story too...he is in my prayers.

Bee and Rose said...

We are most definitely praying for tiny Stellan. Thank you for sharing the linkys:) I am off to see what I can do!

Lauren said...

I have been praying for him and obsessively checking mckmama's blog for updates!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

What a sweet and heartfelt offering. Thank you for posting this. Our prayers are with them.

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

Isn't tabitha amazing? She has the most generous heart and soul. I am off to tell her!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Praying as well. I have heard about this and seen his name everywhere. Hugs and prayers all over!!!