Sunday, March 22, 2009

all dolled up

this is the bday of all bday's for jada...
bc it's the bday of makeup. it's all she asked for...
{except a drum, which i made serious threats}

around here, being 4 means you can get play makeup...
5 means chewing gum...i know, silly, but it's just the way it is!

so check out the ultimate makeover, 4 year old style...
the girl has style...and some snot on her nose, but she's got style.
and, she shared...on her own with brooke!
{see the eyelids...this is how you pose for pics when you have eye shadow on...that's what brooke told me, anyway.}

the real bday is this week, but auntie meg and uncle jon sent along a super shiny hot pink box full of makeup love...that is already all used up.
well, it was fun while it lasted, for one day.
{thanks aunt meg, uncle jon, jack and finn}

17 comments:

Bird, Frizzy and Our Little Yaya said...

What a beautiful post! She'll cherish this memory forever. Happy Birthday sweetie!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Oh my goodness. It is a very big week indeed. I think you have the makings of a few models in your house.

I'm glad I finally learned how to model my eye shadow. Do you think they could teach me how to put on make-up too?

-Francesca

Meaghan said...

did she put that eyeshadow on? that's better than i can do! i can't believe it got used up that fast! and seriously...you sewed those appliques on the st pat's dresses? they look like they came from a boutique!

carlotta said...

happy birthday, jada!

Nicki said...

WHat cuties! Little Bear loves makeup too! I can't stand little kid makeup cause it smells weird and gives me a rash when she puts it on me... but little girls sure do love it, don't they!

Tinabean said...

That is the cutest thing!
She must really love her make up to have it all used up already.
I think it's a girl thing!!!

Admin Inside said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh how adorable, and Happy Happy Birthday to your little model angel. They both look su-weeeet!!!!!!!!!!

Yaya said...

Love the eye shadow!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

She did a great job for almost 4. I have a similar rule with the gum...I have told Baby Boo that until she is in big girl panties, she cannot chew gum. (I have to give her a little incentive, right?) Hope Jada has a great birthday!

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday girly!! LOVE the make-up :-)

DysFUNctional Mom said...

You can improve on beauty like that, but they certainly enhanced it! ;o)

lmt1073 said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

How fun for your girls. Happy Birthday Jada!

Briony said...

so fun...i love playing with makeup with my lil cousins you see the whole getting dolled up experience through the eyes of a child and it is impossible not to have fun :)

blueviolet said...

Oh, the look says it all. She knows she's somethin'. :)

Abby said...

Happy Birthday J girl!

I still think you should get a drum too ;)