Monday, February 23, 2009

i <3 faces b-ster

i recently installed iLife 09 and i love this "faces" feature that it has. i am re-looking at so many older shots now and i just ran across this one of brooke as a baby...how did she get to be so big now!!!????


so, this is my fav BW pic i took of b in her sitting up stage...and my entry in this weeks i heart faces for kids. brooke always was making the craziest faces...and still does! you have to love a girl who is nothing more than herself!!

head over to i heart faces and see all the fab faces that are entered...it's super duper cute!!!!


22 comments:

Jen said...

that is a gorgeous picture.

Melinda said...

What a great photo. That expression is priceless!

lmt1073 said...

way too cute... even as a baby she was a silly girl...

Sharon said...

Beautiful black and white and I LOVE her expression. Too Funny!! haha! :)

Kimmy said...

Love it!!!

Michelle said...

That is an awesome shot. I was just talking to a friend that was going into the Apple store to get her copy and have the genius bar give her the insight.

She was talking about the face recognition and I am sold......I need to get the newest version too!

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

So incredibly cute! Fantastic entry!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my good gracious! What an ADORABLE picture. So cute. So fun! Perfect!

He And Me + 3 said...

she is so animated and cute! Great shot.

A Psych Mommy said...

Love it! The tongue out is too cute!

Katarina said...

I love the contrast from the background. What a great shot.

Allison Lewis said...

I've really enjoyed looking through your site. My husband and I are in the process of adopting, and it's been fun reading your blog. Thanks for sharing! Love the pic, by the way. :-)

Kameron said...

That picture cracks me up!! Great job!

Carebear said...

Adorable! Love the pure silly joy in her face. Great capture! Oh, and your blog is one of the cutest I've seen!

DawnS said...

Great shot!! Great blog too!

Carrie said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT?? OMG!!

TMI Tara said...

She is such a delight! I {heart} that face too!

Michelle said...

I love that picture! how adorable was she! and still is of course :)

blueviolet said...

You really captured a wonderful shot there! Super cute!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Beautiful picture!

angie said...

So, so cute!

Kacey R. said...

Too precious. I love it!!!