Tuesday, January 27, 2009

jada interview

me: "what do you think about mommy?"

jk: a very long pause then, "ummmmmm...i don't know."
{not a reassuring start}


i ask: "what is your favorite food that mommy cooks?"

j: "i love chicken. i love rice. mommy is a good cooker. you are not a bad cooker. you always give us food and drinks. you always are the best cooker. you do my hair. you look beautiful for me and brooke. so, i want you to come to my school."
{i guess topics are hard to handle at this age}


i ask: "why do you love jesus?"

j:"cause jesus loves you. jesus love you. then him there was nothing and he is asleep. they yell, 'wake up there is thunder.' jesus wake up. him friends were scared and he said 'stop storm' and then there was no rain. 'be still thunder.' and then there was no thunder."

jk: "i want to tell about my friends;
i love eva cause i wish she could come back. {eva moved right before christmas}
chase is new friend. ellie took a toy away from him. and she got in trouble. she took away from me. she is not letting us share. she did not give it back to me. i tell my teacher and she called her mom. and then, she got in trouble.
ellie is nice and she got a tissue for me. and she said "i love you". and she is my boyfriend.

me: "no ellie is a girl. doe mean chase?"
jk: "no ellie."
me: "you can't have a girl for a boyfriend...she's a girl, not a boy."
jk: "ok, whatever."

i love these little moments...where i learn things i didn't know before.

27 comments:

Mc Allen said...

aww, this was seriouslyyyy precious! she is so cute, great post!! ♥ LA

DysFUNctional Mom said...

She is too cute! I love that she just says, ok, whatever! lol

tara @ kidz said...

Hands down one of the cutest posts ever. I LOVE the pictures and the conversations. So delightful!

annie kelleher said...

so sweet!!! what an adorable munchkin!!!

Kimm at Reinvented said...

How cute, out of the mouths of babes! Sometimes I wish mine were still young enough to give cute answers to my questions, instead of "attitude."

Mom To Six said...

Oh my gosh! That was filled with total and complete cuteness!!!!

Ohilda

Wibeche og Rune said...

Great post:) She is so cute:)

Wib.

He And Me + 3 said...

So cute...i love her thoughts. Precious.

Kel said...

she is adorable (as always) and you know moments where they 'share' with us are priceless!

Have a great Tuesday!
~K

Carrie said...

The pictures--the answers! LOVE IT!!

Stesha said...

Such a pretty girl. She does great interviews btw.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Meaghan said...

"merry christmas! happy birthday! we're going to move to colorado." from jack to brookie and jadakanada

Kristin said...

Such a sweet post. Love those conversations.

Meredith said...

So sweet and I love the pictures!

Jen said...

what an awesome interview. you just proved to me that I must now interview Hayden.

Ashley said...

So cute!

RandomWonders said...

Such a sweet moment! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Amanda said...

Kids are so funny! I should interview my children, what a great idea!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Jada reminds me so much of my daughter when she was her age. She would come out with stuff that cracked us all up yet, she was so serious.

I loved that she decided she has a boyfriend.

Her smile is precious! What a sweetie!!

The Farmer Files said...

Don't you love how she let you know who had their mommy called from school? LOL!

HeatherY said...

Her smile is incredible! I can't wait to have a conversation like that with my daughter. Okay maybe I can but I look forward to it.

Mandy said...

LOVE THIS! Great pictures too!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Awwww, so sweet!

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Honest to goodness, this is the cutest kid EVER!!!

Hey, I need your addy--you won the jewelry contest over at MyBrownBaby! Please send me an email with info.

Congrats!

Pam said...

I love it!! sounds like I was talking to one of my own kids!! LOL!!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my gosh! She is so freaking cute I can't stand it : ). She melts my heart! Great interview!

jenn said...

So cute. I love these little conversations.