Sunday, November 09, 2008

seeing red

look at my new purse!! i love it! and, it's red...and totally fab!
(tj maxx rocks it out)
so, it's a Mom bag...but it still looks good when i'm out with hubby alone too!
_____________________________
National Adoption Month

Every state in the Union has a website with all the children available for adoption.  Pick your state...go and take a look.  Even if you are not interested in adoption for yourself, pray for the families that these kiddos desire and sdeserve to be in.

Look up your state's listing of available children for adoption here.


11 comments:

Candy said...

VERY FAB!!!!!!!!!

Kacey R. said...

I'm loving it!!

Mc Allen said...

oh yes, cute bag!!... I' gonna go and check out my state now, I've never heard of this, thanks!! LA

Carrie said...

Mom bag? I see no mom bag here!! Just a hot and sexy red one!

Jen said...

very nice!

Karen said...

Love the new bag!

Jill said...

Red is my favorite color in a purse...

Rebekah said...

Love the RED pusre. Fabulous. I look for one every year but never find one I like.

Oh, and Im at home this morning. I clikcked open your blog and the music played, both my girls said, "What fun music" and began to dance around.

Mummy Butterfly said...

LOVE IT, it's a sexy bag not a mom-bag ;)

Sonia
xxxx

Tabitha Blue said...

Loving it. So fab.

Discursivelyhappy said...

VERY cool!