Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's confirmed...

...i took the quiz and i am an addict.  i thought it was true, but now that the all empowering, all knowing internet has confirmed it...maybe now i can rest in peace.

I'm an expresso...and i love caffeine. Hmmmm. Interesting.

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high

5 comments:

What A Card said...

Oh fun, I just took the quiz and I'm a frappacino, my 2nd favorite coffee drink! This test is so wise... ;)

Wep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wep said...

I am a Frappacino!

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low




TOO TRUE :)

Kel said...

Thats funny, it said I'm an espresso, but I'm not a coffee fan...caffeine addict, yes, but if I drink coffee, I'm like a crack addict bouncing off the walls! (oh and I have to pee ALL DAY LONG!) :) haha

Oh well, there are those day though, that require it.

~K

FatGirlsSkinny said...

omg! we are coffee twins! Yay!