Skip to main content

week of weeks and WW

a few of my favs from the week

climbing on the "uncle jon gym"

sofie smiles...

happy camper

more happiness all around...

and #1...well, she's avoiding the camera. teenagers!  jk!
wordful wednesday...come along and join in!


Comments

Very cute, love the smile! A magical WW to you!
tiarastantrums said…
adorable kids!!
Oh how I loved these photos......great picks. I always enjoy seeing your children!
Michelle said…
Awww, those are some sweet little faces!
Karen said…
I love seeing all those smiling little faces!
Mamarazzi said…
oh the cuteness!!! they are all darling!!
They're all great pics! I love Sofie's smile.
Your kids are a smiley bunch!
Rebekah said…
Such beautiful smiles
Karen said…
Just adorable kids. That little Sophie lights up a room.
GypsiAdventure said…
Your girls are adorable!
Elizabeth said…
Love all the happy faces!
Live.Love.Eat said…
Wow, love the softie smile. Beautiful. Thank you for my bday wishes!!!!!!!!!
That's what uncles are for! And they love it. :)
Crystal Rae said…
wordful wednesday, hmmm.. I think i'll have to try it. What a cute blog too. Woot
Susan said…
All that happiness is contagious. I smiled through your whole post!
Unknown said…
I love my weekly visit with you. You always have such lovely posts. Love the photos.
debi9kids said…
These photos are just ADORABLE! Esp love Uncle Jon Gym. LOL
Happy WW!
Africa Girl said…
Adorable!! Love them!
Africa Girl said…
Check out my lates blog :)
Wep said…
So CUTE!!!
Keisha said…
Love the Smiles!!!
~Keisha
Jen said…
I don't think that I got to comment here. I loved all the pictures.
jori-o said…
Thanks for stopping by! Your girls are all so happy!
Carrie said…
They are so gorgeous!!