What a beautiful family you have! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comment - yes, you made me feel FAB! Ha! Ha! And your opinion does count - otherwise I wouldn't have posted it for all the world to see. Ha! Love your blog - SO pretty. I am a TOTAL fabric junkie as well - if only I had storage space....
Wonderful picture! I love the angle, and their dresses are adorable! You have the cutest children!
Thanks for your comment. A faux hawk would be so cute! His 3YO cousin has had one off and on since he was born and it looks great on him, but I've been too chicken to try it. But...I think I just might try it, come spring! :)
Anonymous said…
look at those sweet curls.... Congrats on sleeping through the night. I so know what thats like coming from a mom that never got to sllep through the night. The baby is 8.... she still wakes up some nights, ugh!
ok...carrie. i actually made their dresses. they are pillowcase dresses. i couldn't find a pattern so i just played along with the fabric. you can see all 3 little dresses in the family pic. :)
Comments
Thanks for your comment. A faux hawk would be so cute! His 3YO cousin has had one off and on since he was born and it looks great on him, but I've been too chicken to try it. But...I think I just might try it, come spring! :)
I'll be sure to come back for more :)
I'm going to see if I can get on like it of my girls ; )
I like your background...too cute!!