Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ride like the wind...

i had a super awesome radio flyer spring horse...
and because i'm the bestest momma in the world, i bought one a few years ago at a garage sale for my girlie pies...

so today, i'm honoring our {black horse on springs on a stand onthe back deck} spring horse...

brooke has always been a horse lover...you know, she can talk to horses. if you don't believe her, ask her what they say...she'll tell you.

anyway, brooke got sofia acquainted with "THE horse"...creative name, i know...

and now, THE horse has a new best girlie pie that i'm sure will love and play with him for years to come...or until we break him.

ride like the wind, sofie. ride like the wind. but don't fall off, because we def don't have time for stitches or broken bones. {oh, i'm just kidding...}
Tuesday's Tribute

6 comments:

Lisa (Jonnysmommy) said...

I always wanted one of these horses, but never got one! The photos are priceless!

angie said...

You are a great mommy! I never had one of my own, but I loved riding one whenever someone had one. Such cute pictures of your girls, too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute pictures. I used to have one of those horses. I loved it!

Yaya said...

Those things are fun!

Carrie said...

Those are the best toys EVER! My nephew broke his arm flying off of one of those things! Midget got to play on one when we were in NE and she LOVED it! I was just praying for no broken bones while we were out of state!

Megan said...

Too stinkin adorable!!! =D