Friday, June 05, 2009

ups and downs





b's faces of soccer this year...mostly good

when she's sitting out and resting, she's usually happy...
always focused on the after game snack and the potential sour straws from the concession stand.

then there's a flare up...when "i want them to quit taking the ball from me. they are making me sooo mad." {shoulders are always a big clue with b}

throw ins and chase downs...big hip hip hooray!

and down right fighting, even with your team mates, makes for some good old times...

but when things go bad, well, there are tears...
but when it's all said and done, i just keep hearing, "mom, i don't want soccer to be over. i love my team."
so i guess we're upping for another year...of ups and downs!
happy june...and have a good weekend!!!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

16 comments:

Tabitha in Bliss said...

She's no quitter and I LOVE it!

WhisperingWriter said...

Stopping by from SITs.

Your daughter is adorable. I think it's fantastic that she didn't quit.

the ungourmet said...

Thought I would pop over and see what you are up to over here these days.

This happens with my son at soccer too. He is so emotional and competitive.

Hope you had a great week!

BoufMom9 said...

Love this series of pictures! How adorable! LOVE those very expressive facial expressions!

Happy friday!

ps i had no idea you have kids with sensory issues either! It's such a small world, isn't it?

Yaya said...

Cute! I was always scared of the ball at that age!

Lori said...

What a cutie!!

Kel said...

What a doll! I remember the early days of soccer with M...it gets easier, but at least she's not throwing in the towel! :)
Have a great weekend!!
~K

Michelle said...

she is so cute and full of expressions! I love the pic with all the teammates trying to get the ball LOL

Wayne said...

What great determination she has, I think she will do great i the future in sports

great photo friday

He And Me + 3 said...

So cute. I love soccer pictures. She has a run of emotions huh? She is precious!

Elizabeth said...

Great photos from the season...catching all the ups and downs.

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

She's so beautiful! Fantastic pictures as always :) I'm glad she's enjoying it, despite the "downs" lol.

Jen said...

yeah b! way to stick with it!!!

Carrie said...

How fun! What a great pictorial of life!

Mommynightowl said...

Way to GO B!

I love watching little kids play soccer. They are so cute, all of them running after the ball at the same time.

Megan said...

Love the many faces of B! Too cute!