Thursday, May 07, 2009

schedules

i am a scheduler...i'm type a.
i'm anal. i like order. i like things in straight lines and i hate clutter.
i love schedules...except this one.
yep, the dreaded high school schedule came in the mail.

how did that happen? i mean, how did my piggy {she was sweet and cute and pink with a pug nose as a baby...get over it!} get to be in high school?
she beautiful and smart...a lover of jesus and people...a softball player and a good friend and an uber fantastic daughter.
wow...i'm really lucky. and old. i distinctly remember thinking in high school that i would never be as old as my parents...reality? are you there? yep. here's the check. and the balance.

watch out world, my paige is a champion...in way more ways than softball!

{and don't forget to get in on the tuesday blog party raising money for pediatric cancer research in honor of tuesday whitt...look at my giveaways below}

12 comments:

Carebear said...

Awww.. what a lovely tribute to a lovely girl. Happy Mother's Day to you - you must be doing something right for Paige to turn out so well...

Karen said...

What a wonderful post to your daughter. Someday she'll be as great a mom as you, with such a wonderful role model.

Kel said...

It goes by so fast...
~K

He And Me + 3 said...

We are so much alike. Great pictures and I know what you mean...time flies too fast. How did our kids get so old? so fast.

Tabitha in Bliss said...

Time goes by so very fast.

Lindsay said...

I am SO not looking forward to THOSE years, either. But hey - be thankful your daughter knows Jesus - what a HUGE blessing that is...especially in high school!

DysFUNctional Mom said...

She truly is a beautiful girl! It's so mind-boggling when they get to this age.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

How is it that the time goes by so fast? My son will be thirteen this month and it just DOES NOT seem possible =) love the pic on the post too!

Meredith said...

Uh oh... The one thing we don't have in common. I am an anti-scheduler. I have two piles of clutter in my kitchen. And I sure would NOT love a high school schedule to arrive either!! Holy Cow! Yes, you are FAR too young for that! And yes, Paige can marry Cole if she doesn't mind younger men...

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

So sweet, time sure does fly, doesn't it? I've decided age is a sliding scale, because I certainly don't feel as old as I used to think I would at this age! :)

I've fallen off the face of the Earth with this pregnancy {{blushing}} hope you're doing well!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Time flies doesn't it!? My 5 yo will be in a cap & gown in a few weeks graduating K-4.

Love the pics!!!!!

Megan said...

Wow! A high-schooler! Eek!

(they scare me! lol)