Monday, January 19, 2009

not me's

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


a few things i definitely DID NOT do this last week...

i DID NOT drive 30 minutes in the car in utter silence to meet with my super fab friend, karen to have a diet coke, cookie and pray with her!

i also DID NOT get kicked out of panera over the intercom with my friend, karen, because apparently we were intruding on their closing early. the intercom was NOT something like this: "to the last 2 customers, we are wanting to close. if you would like anything further, come tot he register. otherwise, we will be locking the doors in 15 minutes." that totally DID NOT happen.

my brookie DID NOT tell my mom that she needed to have a few more of her own kids because she loves her grandbabies too much!

i DID NOT hide my face in uber laugher on monday nights bible reading time when hubs asked the kiddos what god changed abrahms name to and brooke answered, "jesus". then the follow up question...what was abraham's wife name..."mary". seriously kids!

i DID NOT get really sad inside when the ortho surgeon got "that look" on his face after doing the exam on paige's shoulder after weeks of utter pain.

i DID NOT feel old when my baby turned one year old...and really glad at the same time!
i DID NOT buy my sofie a bday hat and pink cruiser car for her bday bc i had to have it!

i DID NOT eat chill fritos for dinner...and sweet tea.

i DID NOT dream that hubs bought a pair of heelies (tennis shoes with wheels in the soles) and was skating around (again in my dreams) and i was irritated not by the fact that he had heelies, but that he bought white and not black. {i blame the chili fritos}

join the confession fun...i promise you that all the cool peeps are doing it!
head on over to mck momma's place

23 comments:

Echo said...

I did not forget to smile and giggle at each of the things you did not do today.
Delight delight

tara @ kidz said...

I am so not loving those photos.

annie kelleher said...

great photos!!! and so funny!!! please stop over and check out my super awesome giveaway to celebrate my 600th post and my new blog design!!!

Rebekah said...

sounds like you did not have a fun weekend

Karen said...

Happy birthday, Sofie!

I cannot believe that Panera used the intercom for just the two of you. Um, have you heard of just asking someone personally?

He And Me + 3 said...

You are so funny. The heelies was hysterical. I can't believe they intercomed you instead of coming to the table...that is so funny.

Screaming Meme said...

I love it! I want to make one too! Oh, and that song is one my songs I gave my hubby! It rocks! :) I love you, Girly! Meme

Jess said...

I always enjoy reading this!
I really liked Sofie's birthday cake! That was so cute!

Penz said...

i can't believed you did not get kicked out ;) always tryin to spoil a girls fun! have a great day

Meaghan said...

they did nt do that at panera really did thye? i can't even imagine! u should call the manager!!!!! that's a great pic of brookie

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

New to your blog... just thought it would be interesting to read about a mom of four GIRLS since I'm a mom of four BOYS. The girls in their tutus gave me my girlie fix... Too cute! And I have to say I LOVE the pink cruiser!

Emily said...

I LOVE the snow angel pictures... the birthday pictures and your not mes:) Always bring a smile to my face:)

Jen said...

really they kicked you out? how rude?
and what is up with Paige? I hope she feels better soon.

Meredith said...

Seriously??? You did not get kicked out?? That's some amazing customer service they have there. And I love that you had chili fritos for dinner. Made me feel like I wasn't alone in my food choices this week...

Carrie said...

Chili Fritos? As in Chili Cheese Fritos or as in Fritos covered in Chili and Cheese?

Either way--YUM! I'm getting indigestion just thinking about it!

Kacey R. said...

The Chilli Fritos woud have went well with the 3 Muskateers that I did not eat for dinner Saturday night.

What a pretty cake Miss Sofie had! And Brookie is just too darn cute!

Aileigh said...

Great Not Me!'s Happy Birthday to Miss Sofie! :)

Lindsay said...

Ha! I suppose there are worse things than being kicked out of a Panera! I bet Paige got a kick out of the fact that you got kicked out of somewhere anyway. :-)

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I do not out for diet coke and cookies either and those guys at Panera need to chill...Happy NMM
:-)

Kel said...

Oh and I so did not play like a 6 year old kid at chuck e cheese with the daughter...nope not me! hehe

Sounds like you had a fab weekend, that is the best!!
~K

Kimber said...

Your blog is soooo cute. Love it.

I can't believe Panera pretty much kicked you out. How rude. Great NMM's.

Megan said...

I love that you did NOT get kicked out of Panera! LOL Who does that? *snicker*

Yummy....chili fritos....it's been awhile since I had those.