Saturday, December 13, 2008

prICEless

we did disney on ice this week.  the girls had a blast...sofia included.  we bought tix for our entire fam ('rents, bro and niece, and our clan) for christmas.  it was so much fun to go all together and enjoy a little something special.  
 
in jada's words, "oh. my. goodness. this. is. so. amazing!!!!"

and sofia made it to the last 20 minutes of the program before collapsing
{{isn't that cute???}}
_______________________________________________________

tickets to disney on ice for 10...$136
{{princesses!!!!!!}}  

snack: $10 for an icee
{{with a cute cup, and we all shared}}

drive thru for drinks after: $4

memories: {{priceless}}
___________________________________________________

and the winner of the precious moments girls club giveaway bundle is:
angi_72 and her drama queen!!
{{ur job now angie...drop me ur addy for ur gifts}}

thanks to you all for making my first give away sooo much fun!

20 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

We love Disney on Ice and the tickets are so inexpensive for the fun you have. Great pictures too!

angi_b72 said...

Very cool pics...that looks liek alot of fun!!! And I won...how awesome is that? I will email my information!! Thanks!!

annie kelleher said...

it looks a wonderful time was had by all great! great photos!! your kids are so cute :)

ASHLEY said...

sounds like you all had a wonderful time....theres nothing better than making memories together!!!

Meredith said...

Oh my word! I got teary just looking and imagining! How fun!!!

sandy said...

Those pics are great!

Kimmy said...

Great photos!! Disney on Ice is so much fun! I've taken my daughter to see a couple of them.

Zen Ventures said...

oh wow! looked like it was so much fun! I haven't seen Disney on Ice before, I guess I should put that in my list! :)

Zen Ventures said...

oh wow! looked like it was so much fun! I haven't seen Disney on Ice before, I guess I should put that in my list! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh what a great time and a great gift!!!! Those gifts are the best... the gift of fun time together with the whole family!! The pics are great... and so precious!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Meaghan said...

i can't believe how inexpensive that was! except the icee...they're making up for ticket prices there!

Susie Harris said...

Wow... my Madison would have loved to see that show. So glad yall had such a nice time. maybe they will come our way. I would love to see that show! Take care~

Kel said...

awe, looks like you guys had a great time - that's wonderful!
~K

Discursivelyhappy said...

I have yet to do this. It looks like so much fun!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

What fun, and what a beautiful family you have!

Kristin said...

I am jealous. I am a closet Disney fan.

Rebekah said...

Looks like a fun time

Jen said...

that looks like an awesome time. Next time can you take me?

Karen said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm kinda jealous of your great family time.

Keisha said...

Oh.. we did this last week too!!! We had a blast as well... even though it was raining outside. Great Pictures!!
you should stop by and see mine sometime!
Keisha