Saturday, December 20, 2008

fam

we are so stinking blessed to have family close.  we don't see hubs fam too much, but when we do, it's funno!  we made up trip to grandma and grandpa's house recently, over the county road and through the interstate, of course...and it's just fun to go home.

aunt christin will totally read the book over and over and over...and not complain!

(yes, paige was there...hiding her face, of course)

my middle girls will play endlessly with almost nothing at grandma's and think it's fun...i actually think that is a piece of paper in b's hand!

grandpa is a sucker!  he'll cuddle til the sun goes down and loves to read to his grandkids

grandma is the "cooker"...but always finds time to spoil the grandkids!

auntie al is sofie's look alike.  i hope she's got her compassion and brains too!

and then there's the goofiness!!!  

so, i'm thankful today for fam!  

22 comments:

ella said...

I have to admitt, I stop by here daily looking for more pics of your kids! those girls are too cute!

angi_b72 said...

great pics!!!

Cammie said...

I loooooove to see your kiddos....so precious

Betty said...

Enjoy these moments! They never come back and are gone too quickly! Great pic´s. Thanks for sharing them!

annie kelleher said...

great photos! what a lovely family you have!!!

He And Me + 3 said...

Those were great pictures, and I am so thankful for close family too.

Becky Welch said...

Amen!! We love family too! Can't wait to be near so many in a few days!

Lori said...

Such cuties!! :)

ASHLEY said...

HOW WONDERFUL TO HAVE CLOSE FAMILY...ALL OF THE PICTURES WERE GREAT!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

Fun- I'm thankful for my Fam too

Kimmy said...

We're close to family also! It's so wonderful during this time of year! Wonderful pics :o)

Meaghan said...

what GREAT pics! all that's missing is us :-( i love that christin is reading martin luther to the girls!

Megan said...

Adorable pics! I love seeing Gpa's cuddle. My dad, a Gpa, is a cuddle-bug, too. =)

Tabitha Blue said...

So sweet!!! It looks like everyone had such a wonderful time!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Jen said...

I just love seeing and spending time with family. It really is what its all about. We have a get together tomorrow night. I am so excited especially since my cousin/bbf and her family from Vegas are here. They came home, Yeah!!!!

Abby said...

Ahhhh and now I'm homesick....:(

Happy Holidays enjoy!

Rebecca Jo said...

Everyone looks so happy!

Penz said...

its nice to see family and spend that extra quality time. the kids will remember it for the rest of their lives for sure..

Carrie said...

Oh you're so lucky!

What I wouldn't give to be closer to any of our family!!

Casey's trio said...

yep, family makes all the difference!

LaTonya Yvette said...

I wish I was there!

Lindsay said...

You are SO excellent at taking tons of pictures...and not boring pictures either - awesome pictures with great stories. Your kids will LOVE you for the (embarrasment) some day. :-)

There - now I'm determined to get great pics while we see family this week! Thanks!